Anxiety is at an all-time high for students, so we created a product focused on practical parenting tips to bring safety, security, and hope into the home.
Because parents are the most significant influence in the life of a student, we created this resource to send straight to parents. You can print or email the parenting tips, hold a parent seminar, print the JPG on magnets for parent gifts, and much more.
This product gives you everything you need to help parents lead their kids through anxiety. It includes:
- 11 Parenting Tips to Help Your Student with Anxiety: Elementary
- 11 Parenting Tips: Middle School
- 11 Parenting Tips: High School
- 3 JPG "Dad's To-Do List" Elementary ~ Middle School ~ High School
- 3 JPG "Mom's To-Do List" Elementary ~ Middle School ~ High School
Your purchase gives you a license for distribution to make copies or email these digital products within your church.
Heather Stoll has more than twenty years of ministry experience, predominantly in the area of communications and media. She has served churches in South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee, alongside her husband, Jeff. Together, they have two children, and they currently reside in Saint Augustine, FL.